Play - Meg's Garden


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with The Forgotten Meadows Collection and some Bundles of Goodies for Meg's Garden today. There are many neutral patterned papers in The Forgotten Meadows Collection, which are perfect to use as a base pattern. I brought in colors to match my photo using embellishments and flowers and birds that I cut from The Garden of Blue Flowers patterned paper.


I cut several images from The Forgotten Meadows Cut and Create patterned paper and layered them under my photo.


I created several flowers clusters with embellishments from Meg's Bundles of Goodies; Temptations in Blue and Temptations in Cream and Sage.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Meg's Garden Supplies:
The Forgotten Meadows - Afternoon Letters
The Forgotten Meadows - Cut and Create
Temptations in Blue
Temptations in Cream and Sage
Paper Lace Doily

Comments

Post a Comment