I'm A Stuck?! Sketches Designer!

I'm thrilled to announce that I'm joining the Stuck?! Sketches Design Team! I'm joining the following amazing artists:

Janice Daquila-Pardo (Blog Coordinator)
Laura Whitaker (Owner/Sketch Designer)

I'll be sharing layouts based on Stuck?! Sketches twice a month. I'm excited to put my stash to good use! I want to share one of the layouts I created for the design team call today. I used the May 15th sketch, which I rotated one click to the left.


The photo of my daughters with their cousins is one of my favorites from our visit home during Summer vacation. This may have been the only time during the week that all the kids were standing still! I used a lot of bright colors to help capture the joy of the occasion. I specifically loved the circles in the sketch so I used a piece of patterned paper with a fun circle print as the base of my page to further highlight that fun design element.


Please stop by again on October 1st when I'll be sharing my first layout as part of the design team!

Comments

Post a Comment