Dream Card - Tando Creative


Hi! I created this card for the Recipe Challenge on the Tando Creative Design Blog. We were challenged to use 1 stencil, 2 buttons and 3 colors. I used the Long Flourish Mask with three colors of Distress Ink. I stacked two circle buttons from the Buttons Grab Bag on top of each other and attached them to the bottom of the inked flourish. I then topped the buttons with a sentiment sticker. I mounted the design onto an embossed card base to finish.

You can find the pieces I used for this card, and more, in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to see what you create for our Recipe Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment