XOXO - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Pion Design today. I drew inspiration for the design of this page from my Niece’s darling dress, which is covered with black and white text, red hearts, and lace.





I enjoyed cutting many of the beautiful floral elements, vintage postcards, tags, and cherubs from the patterned papers and tucking them into my design.


I used shimmery paint on the background and foil letters for the title to help add a touch of glamour to the page.

I hope I have inspired you! If you're still creating love themed projects this month, we'd love to have you join the Pion Design February Challenge.


Create any project inspired by the theme, photo and/or colors using mainly Pion Design papers.

♥ Publish your project on your blog.
♥ Link to the Challenge.
♥ Include the Challenge image shown above in your blog post.
♥ Use InLinkz to upload your entry to the Pion blog.

The challenge is open for entries until February 26. By the end of the month we will announce a lucky winner who will get to choose a complete Pion Design collection in 12-inch and 6-inch!

Pion products:
To my Valentine – Forever Yours PD6809
To my Valentine – In my Heart PD6801
To my Valentine – Roses of Love PD6804
To my Valentine – Memory Notes PD6811
To my Valentine – Tags PD6812
To my Valentine – Borders PD6810
Images from the Past – To my Valentine PD1609

Comments

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the flowers and the cherubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment