Simple Things - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the new Mister Tom's Treasures collection from Pion Design today. I have to admit that I'm enjoying stepping out of my comfort zone of pretty feminine projects to play with these masculine papers! I'm celebrating my love for old cars today with this page. There are several patterned papers in the new Mister Tom's Treasures collection that feature old automobiles. If you're a car lover you will want to pick up this line! I found this photo of an old jalopy through Google images. (I'm sorry to report that I was not able to find the original source, so I don't have an image credit.)


I stacked layers of chipboard and patterned paper above and below this photo of an old jalopy. I absolutely love the license plate sentiments from this collection and used one here on top of the picture. I cut this handsome gentleman from the Tags patterned paper. It looks like he likes old cars too! ;)


I finished this page with a die-cut title, some ink splatters, and a trio of butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pion Design Products:
Mister Tom's Treasures - Tom's Motorcycle PD7401
Mister Tom's Treasures - Bullseye PD7401
Mister Tom's Treasures - Morning Glory PD7404
Mister Tom's Treasures - Old Factory PD7405
Mister Tom's Treasures - Pocket Watches PD7409
Mister Tom's Treasures - Borders PD7410
Mister Tom's Treasures - Memory Notes PD7411
Mister Tom's Treasures - Tags PD7412
Pion Design Palette - Pion Blue VII PD6132

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo and the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment