Butterfly Arch - Tando Creative


Hi! Tando Creative has teamed up with Stampendous this week to bring you a double dose of inspiration and an exciting blog hop on Friday. I created this mini arch with one of the inner cut arches from the Triple Arch Layered Frame and some Fran-tage Color Fragments. I love to use the inner cut pieces from Tando designs for additional projects. This layered frame comes with 9 inner cut arches, so one can create a fun set of mini arches in addition to the layered frame!

I used Powder Blue and Sage Fran-tage Color Fragments with clear glue to add a layer of color and texture to my arch. Once I had a solid base of color, I added a piece of Grass Flexistrip, which I painted with green acrylic paint, and a butterfly. I then sealed the arch with a layer of glaze and let it dry overnight.

I added a piece of gold leaf ribbon and an inked sticker sentiment the next day. I finished this piece by coloring the edge of the arch with a gold paint pen.


You can find the products that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! Be sure so visit the Tando Creative and Stampendous blogs all week long for more inspiring projects! Come back tomorrow to see what I created for the Tando Creative + Stampendous Blog Hop and for details on how to enter the prize draw!

Here are the links for the hop today:

Comments

Post a Comment