Elf Shadowbox - Pion Design


Hi! I'm sharing a fun off-the-page project I created with the NEW Greetings from the North Pole collection from Pion Design today. I love the little elves featured on the Images from the Past Greetings from the North Pole patterned paper so much that I thought it would be fun to highlight them in a small shadowbox.


These elves are filled with joy and this little off-the-page project has made me happy. I added a touch of glitter and some dimensional paint to each image.


This quote is included on the same patterned paper as the elves, along with two others.


I embellished the box with gold snowflakes, a cluster of “mistletoe,” and a festive red striped ribbon. I finished the piece with a light mist of white spray paint for a frosty feel. This simple project was quick and easy to assemble and required only a small amount of supplies.

These little elves would also look fantastic on a set of greeting cards!

Pion Products:
Greetings from the North Pole - Midwinter Night PD7601
Images from the Past - Greetings from the North Pole PD1617

Comments