Creepy Card - Gecko Galz September Customer Challenge


Hi! I'm sharing the card I created for the Gecko Galz September Customer Challenge. The theme this month is Witching Hour. Gecko Galz Etsy Shop has such an amazing selection of digital collage sheets, digital papers, and digital stamps that fit this theme that it was hard to choose what products to use. I finally decided on the Never More Digital Paper Pack and the Midnight Hour Digital Stamp Set.


I printed this digital stamp of Edgar Allan Poe (#23 from the set) onto a piece of vellum. I backed the vellum image with the Nightmare patterned paper from the Never More Digital Paper Pack, which has a great orange sunburst effect.


I also used the Asphyxia (purple) and Cat Scratch (black) patterned papers for this card. I dressed up the paper layers with some ribbon and lace and finished the design with a clear sticker sentiment.

If you love Halloween crafting as much as I do, you won't want to miss what the other Galz have created. We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is fabulous! And funny ... I was just talking about him yesterday at work ... creepy indeed! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment