Boo Card - Pion Design


Hi! I created this card using the NEW The Witching Hour collection for Pion Design. I really love how the elegantly design papers in this line can be used to create hauntingly beautiful projects.


The accordion fold of this card design allows plenty of room and opportunity for embellishment.


The dark grave yard scene was the perfect backdrop for this layered mummy sticker.


I added a fun mix of flowers and ribbon for a pop of color. You can view the entire The Witching Hour collection HERE.

Pion Design Products:
The Witching Hour - Haunted House PD8001
The Witching Hour - Haunted House 6x6 PD8101
The Witching Hour - October Garden PD8005
The Witching Hour - Borders PD8011
The Witching Hour - Tags PD8012
Pion Design Palette - Pion Grey II PD6131

Comments

  1. This is AWESOME! LOVING the purple and the mummy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done one of these cards since forever! You have inspired me, this is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment