Sweet Baby - FabScraps


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW Sweet Baby collection for FabScraps today. I took this opportunity to scrap a baby photo of my Father-in-Law. The precious images and subdued color palette of this line had me thinking vintage layette.


I created my own patterned paper for this page by arranging different strips of cut papers into a new configuration. Aren't these little boys adorable?! After I cut them out, I raised them up with some adhesive foam to add some dimension to my layout.


I had a lot of fun embellishing the bottom of the page with chipboard. The sweet animal blocks are matching die-cut and chipboard pairs, so they add a layer of fun to the project that doesn't take a lot of extra time or effort. I treated the chipboard title with a simple application of chalk ink and glaze.

If you'd like the full supply list and/or instructions for this layout, please visit the FabScraps blog.

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the vintage feel to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Dana! I love that chipboard title!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment