Tweet Acrylic Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

Tweet Bird In Next Acrylic Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing the Acrylic Mixed Media Board I altered for the Stampendous theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. Tando has recently expanded their product line to include MDF and acrylic pieces, so be sure to stop by the Store and check out the offerings if you haven't done so already.

Coloring Stamped Images on Acrylic with Alcohol Ink by Dana Tatar

I used the Stampendous Nestled Bird Wood Mount Stamp (R158) with Colorbox Beyond Black Surfacez Ink, which is a fast-drying pigment ink designed to work on slick surfaces. I heat set the stamped image and then added color with alcohol ink.

Embossed Gold Edge Detail on Acrylic Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar

After the image was colored I embellished the edge of the board with Stampendous Spoonful of Gold Dust. I wasn't able to heat the Gold Dust from underneath to coat the edges of this board, so I used some Top Boss Watermark Ink to help hold the product in place while I applied heat. I finished this piece with a sticker sentiment and some twine.

You can find the acrylic I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of Stampendous products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Pin It!


Acrylic Board with Stamped Bird in Nest Colored with Alcohol Ink

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the bird and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment