Cuteness - FabScraps

Cuteness Scrapbook Layout by Dana Tatar for FabScraps - Woodland Friends Collection

Hi! I created this layout for FabScraps using the new Woodland Friends collection. If you're looking for a fun paper line to help chase away the Winter blues, search no further!

Hand-Stitched Die-Cut Frames on a Whimsical Scrapbook Layout by Dana Tatar

I die-cut, stitched, and layered a colorful base for the photo on this page. I also included several inked and embossed chipboard pieces. There are so many fun elements in this collection that I wanted to highlight them all!

Multi-Color Embossed Chipboard on a Whimsical Scrapbook Layout by Dana Tatar

I already had my needle and floss out, so I thought it would be fun to stitch on the base of the page in addition to the patterned paper layers.

If you'd like the full supply list and/or details instructions for how to created this layout, please visit the FabScraps blog.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment