Love Clippings ATC - Tando Creative

Love Clippings Artist Trading Card by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! I'm sharing the artist trading card I created for the Love and Hearts theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I covered an ATC with a piece of patterned tissue paper and then added a small amount of DecoArt White Gesso with a spatula. Once dry, I added a couple drops of blue mist, a doodled border in red marker, some yellow string, a patterned paper sentiment, and a smudge of clear crackle medium.

String Wrapped Chipboard Heart on a Mixed Media Chipboard Base by Dana Tatar

I topped this piece with a heart that I wrapped in bright red floss.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Love love loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that heart! Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment