Anchor Marquee Light - FabScraps

Altered Anchor Marquee Light by Dana Tatar for FabScraps - Journey In Time Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a fun off-the-page-project that I created with the Journey In Time Collection for FabScraps today. This collection is perfect for travel/vacation themed projects. I love going to the beach, so when I found this anchor marquee light, I immediately thought of this line.

Anchor Marquee Light - Aged Finish with Brown Acrylic Paint and a Patina Antiquing Set by Dana Tatar

I used brown acrylic paint and a patina antiquing set to age this anchor. I has a fabulous rust-like finish in real life. I added several clear stickers to the side of this light. 

Patina Antiquing Solution on a Metal Ship Wheel Charm by Dana Tatar

I used the same patina solutions on this silver embellishment.

Patina on Chipboard for an Anchor Marquee Light by Dana Tatar

I finished this piece with a chipboard word. The coordinated paper and embellishment collections from FabScraps really makes designing easy and fun! If you'd like the full supply list and/or instructions for this project, please stop by the FabScraps blog.

Comments

Post a Comment