Rustic Pallet Tray Wall Art - Walnut Hollow

Rustic Pallet Tray Wall Art with Test Tube Vase by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I'm sharing the photo tutorial for this piece of wall art made from a Rustic Pallet Tray on the Walnut Hollow blog today. My backyard is my favorite place to escape to during the Spring and Summer evenings. I love to enjoy a cold glass of iced tea, tend to my herb garden, and observe nature. After a hard days work I often invite friends over to relax. Last year I created a wonderful patio ensemble and I wanted to add another colorful piece to the collection. I transformed a Rustic Pallet Tray into a fun piece of wall art with a splash of paint and a test tube. I'd love to have you stop by the Walnut Hollow blog for the step-by-step. If you're looking for a quick weekend project, this is a great one, and you can pick up this tray for less than $10!

If you have a little more time, this patio ensemble may be what you are looking for! I created these colorful pieces last year and I'm so looking forward to bringing them out of storage and onto my back deck. I created three video tutorials. I transform Walnut Hollow Hexagon Wall Decor Boxes into a mosaic table and a trio of vertical succulent planters. I also share how to paint and apply mosaic tiles to a Walnut Hollow Hexagon Serving Tray. Admittedly, these projects took a fair amount of time, but I think they were worth it!




If you try any of these projects, I'd love to see your take. Leave me a link in the comments section!

Rustic Pallet Tray Wall Art Photo Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Rustic Pallet Tray Wall Art with Test Tube Vase by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

DIY Mosaic Serving Tray by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

DIY Mosaic Table by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

DIY Vertical Succulent Hexagon Planter Trio by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Comments

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwww! These are just AMAZING!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment