DIY Hot Stamped Hand Mirrors - Walnut Hollow

DIY Hot Stamped Hand Mirrors by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I'm sharing my tutorial for how I turned Walnut Hollow Round Serving Boards into hand mirrors on the Walnut Hollow blog today. You’ll be the fairest of them all with these easy to make and personalize hand mirrors! I adapted this project from a similar design by Martha Stewart, replacing her supplies with some of my favorites to create personalized functional pieces rather than décor items. I used the Creative Versa-Tool with the Mini Lowercase HotStamps Alphabet Set to wood burn names onto each mirror, but the Creative Versa-Tool includes a wonderful selection of tips that are perfect for burning more elaborate designs or hand lettering onto wood.


Get started with wood burning or expand your selection of tools and accessories and save 20% on your purchase from the Walnut Hollow Store. Be sure to check out the selection of New Products!

DIY Painted and Hot Stamped Hand Mirrors by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow


Comments