Box of Wishes - Walnut Hollow

Box of Wishes by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I’m sharing how I used Walnut Hollow and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products to create a box to hold wishes on the Walnut Hollow Blog today. This memorable keepsake is perfect for newlyweds, recent graduates, retirees, a new baby, or anyone experiencing a big life event. I personalized this box with wood burned calligraphy and some hot stamped stars. My daughters are convinced that this box is magical and have already added their wishes!

7th Annual Handmade Holidays Blog Hop

This project is part of the 7th Annual Handmade Holidays Blog Hop hosted by Smart Fun DIY! Day 1 of this hop is all about unique gift ideas to inspire you to create something from the heart this holiday season. I'd love to have you visit the Walnut Hollow Blog and check out my tutorial. You won't want to miss the inspiring projects shared on the rest of the hop today. You can start the hop HERE.


There is a GIVEAWAY for this amazing prize package! Click over to the hop to enter.


I've participated in the hop for several years and have created some fun projects that I'll share below. I hope one of them inspires you to create handmade this year!

Wood Slice Rudolph Ornament Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Wood Slice Rudolph Ornaments


DIY Reversible Thanksgiving Wood Slice Garland Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

DIY Reversible Christmas Wood Slice Garland Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

DIY Reversible Wood Slice Garland

Glass Graffiti Galaxy Ornament Video Tutorial by Dana Tatar

Glass Graffiti Galaxy Ornaments


Pin It!

Box of Wishes Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow


Comments

  1. Oh I love this idea! I think it will be absolutely precious to look back on their wishes later. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh I love this! Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment