Fairy Garden Centerpiece - Walnut Hollow

Whimsical Fairy Garden Centerpiece by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Hi! I had so much fun creating this fairy garden centerpiece for Walnut Hollow! I'm predominately a paper crafter, so it was a real treat to design with heavier materials. This 360 degree design has enchanted me. I definitely found my spirit fairy. If I could escape to a beautiful hideaway in the woods with a book I might never come back. I share how I built this piece on the Walnut Hollow blog. I'd love to have you stop by!

Supplies:
Walnut Hollow Rustic Basswood Country Round, Large
Walnut Hollow Basswood Country Round Coaster, 3 Pack
Walnut Hollow Birch Value Bag, 30 Pack
Walnut Hollow Creative Versa-Tool
Glass Lantern
Resin Embellishments: Door, Fairy, Flower
Toadstool Cluster
Butterflies
Ladybugs
Rocks and Stones
Moss
Paper Wings Productions Hanging Stars Clear Stamp Set
Imagine Metal Die
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint
Aleene's Wood Glue
Heavy Duty Glue

Pin It!

Whimsical Fairy Garden Centerpiece Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow

Comments

  1. OMG!!! This is GENIUS!!! SO pinning this!!! I NEED to MAKE one too!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment